Not A Minute Has Passed

Friday, February 20, 2009

Ok I can't help myself. I called University 1 if the results have been uploaded at their site.

Then the school staff coldly told me that release and uploading have been moved to March 20 since the Business Department added another exam schedule by early March. And all examinees' results will be collectively deliberated on by the Admissions Committee via ranking as they are limited to a quota for 2009-2010 intakes.

Suddenly my spirits were dampened. I didn't even bother to know what the quota for this year is.

I can only think of one thing to say, "probably they tightly screen to get the cream of the crop, pero ANG ARTE NAMAN NILA!"

2 comments:

N said...

Knowing University 1, they would try to get the best. I think that's why they have scheduled another batch of exams. However, I am not saying you're not qualified in their roll. It's just how it is in that university if they're not satisfied with the results.

South Park said...

too numb to react.