Back To Student Life

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I just got word from the Dean that I am accepted in their graduate program for school year 2009-2010.

This is certainly a very pleasant surprise for me. But then, as I hang the phone down, my tummy turned while thinking how it would be like to be sitting on a desk for 3 hours and listen intently to a professor with classmates all around you. It may feel like my first day of school at nursery. Ha ha ha....

Enrollment is two months away and this is actually an opportune time since I am still waiting for results from the first university I applied at. Anywhich way, I am excited.

2 comments:

Badong said...

Wow! Congratulations to you!

South Park said...

thanks Badong. i'm still waiting for the result from the university i'd opt to get in.

nauna lang yung second university.

any which way, i'd still pursue.