Kung Hei Fat Choi

Monday, January 26, 2009


I have read various articles yesterday that Dragons like me will have better prospects in career, travel & health but not with romance during the year of the earth ox. Dragons should control their impulsiveness and should stay away from gossip.

I am not really into horoscopes but with positive predictions like these, I am inclined to believe.

I just hope everyone would have a much better year at these difficult times. Just like what the Ox would symbolize, perseverance and hard work will always pay off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pahingi Tikoy..

South Park said...

one tikoy lang ang binigay, galing pa from my boss. brought it home last weekend to my dad :-(

pag may humabol, i'll send one over to you friend.

Nandoism™ said...

and let me tell you just how tuff times are--I almost had to make sushi out of my pet fish, Wendy, just to eat!

Keep up the good work, buddy!

Nando

South Park said...

thanks for visiting Nando.

You must be kidding. I hope Wendy's still swimming in the fish bowl as I write this. :-)

yeah, times are so difficult. Manila isn't spared.

We just have to hang on and focus with whatever we do.