From EDGE to WCDMA

Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Finally after weeks of bugging Sun Broadband's customer service for assistance which they can not provide me as they are "illiterate" with MAC's OSX, I aired my problem at a thread at Philmug.ph.

A senior member, ncarandang found a solution on his own. I applied it and it worked! Goodie!!!

What's just odd is, I had to change the settings using a Windows laptop before I can use the modem with WCDMA connection with MAC. I wonder, shouldn't telcos address issues like these for all platforms?

At any rate, I hope my connection will be as fast here in my office as it will be at my pad and my folks' southern abode.

2 comments:

N said...

works for me!!! hehe i just hope it will be the same throughout.

South Park said...

posting at home now. yeah it does work faster than edge and gprs at home. but not as fast as I expected.